Lola - reflecting (white background warning!!!))

Sorry to bring an old thread back from the grave.

I am interested in something similar for my pictures, but as I have a very small home studio, it has got to be easily moveable and be stored somewhere.

Would the multipanel be the best or as someone mentioned in another post, perspex sheeting?

Sorry to bring an old thread back from the grave.

I am interested in something similar for my pictures, but as I have a very small home studio, it has got to be easily moveable and be stored somewhere.

Would the multipanel be the best or as someone mentioned in another post, perspex sheeting?

These panels are 8ft x 4ft and weigh about 40lbs - so not easy to move

Perspex is a good idea too (though be careful of scratches) and one where you can easily change the floor colour too by simply laying it on different coloured paper/whatever

If you're photographing small subjects, kids or individuals, then I'm guessing 4ft square is probably enough

HTH

DD

These panels are 8ft x 4ft and weigh about 40lbs - so not easy to move

Perspex is a good idea too (though be careful of scratches) and one where you can easily change the floor colour too by simply laying it on different coloured paper/whatever

If you're photographing small subjects, kids or individuals, then I'm guessing 4ft square is probably enough

HTH

DD

That'll be the mutlipanel out then.

I was more thinking about using white perspex. I am thinking of changing my background poles and backdrop for a hilite, but I am not too keen on the problems of trying to whiten the vinyl train. Thats why I am looking for another solution.

If the perspex is easily scratchable, then my rough handling in storing it somewhere will no doubt cause scratches.

Back