Lomo purple?

Name
Suz
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone shot any and what sort of weather does it work best with? I'm also idly wondering what is the most unsuitable subject it could be used for :)

Thought I'd try getting some motivation by stuffing a P & S camera with a film I've never used before.

No idea on what the film is like but if you fancy it give it a whirl - P &S too, why not?!

Last edited:
No idea on what the film is like but if you fancy it give it a whirl - P &S too, why not?!
I suspect it’s kinda purple lol.
Everyone to their own taste …… Blueberry in this case :ROFLMAO:

Personally I would have no wish to try it as such tints don’t appeal to me but if it’s your thing @srichards then give it a whirl .

P&S can offer a reasonable photo if not printing large and of course they’re dead easy to carry around…… a win win situation (y)

I suspect it’s kinda purple lol.
I kinda guessed that bit, :)

Tinted/zany effect colour films aren't for me either but I'm sort of pleased that these things exist. It shows that there is some investment/experimentation from film producers/sellers which has to be a good thing at some level.

@srichards let us know if you try it out and show us some results.

Interesting effect. A cross between infra red Ektachrome and badly faded Kodachrome.

Shot half a roll. Wish I'd read the manual for the camera properly again as it was using the flash a bit much. Then discovered it's got buttons on the front to force or suppress flash :rolleyes:

Might even get the other half of it shot this week. :banana:

@srichards

Already mentioned my views in response to your other post in show us yer film shots.

It’s definetly not a film that I would be interested in purchasing.

Personally I don’t see it’s appeal but of course we all have different tastes.

Back