London Architecture

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
No
A very nice set of iconic buildings in our great capitol , like the last shot most of all.

Loving the last 2. Natural History Museum is fantastic. I love the building but have never shot it from Inside. It is one of the finest buildings, inside and out, that I have ever set eyes on. Love these images and wouldn't say no to full size copies to tinker PP ( wishful hint).

Thank you chaps.

X100, that is wishful hinting ;)

Good lens that TS 17 hope your enjoying your. Like the images, seen some of these on another well known site. I have one upload (yesterday) of the Tulip stairs

LesF

Your are a lucky guy, living in London where for each remarkable site there are hundreds potential pictures, is one of the best things for a photographer.
I'm found of M. C. Escher works and your Natural History Museum picture is amongst the closest I've ever seen.

Beautiful images! Not sure I can really add more than that, but I'd be happy to have something half as refined!

Thanks for the feedback all :)

Issey, the 17mm shift lens is essential for this work - all the shots are tilted shifted.

thieery, London has some great architecture indeed!

thieery, London has some great architecture indeed!

And Corsica has some great landscapes ... but too accustomed to them my preference goes to your city.

These are really great pictures. (y)

excellent pictures
you should see if the British museum wants to exhibit your picture of it.
cannot see a bad picture.
excellent work

Back