London at night

Edit My Images
Yes
Just curious... flickr says some of those shots were taken with a 10-22 but you don't have that in your sig. Did you borrow it? And was it the Canon or Sigma?

I have bought a10-20 on the classifieds on this forum. It is the Canon version. I haven't got round to updating my sig

I meant 10-22 in the post above.

I meant 10-22

Super set of nocturnal images, lovely colour and engaging viewpoints. They work for me!

Nice set. The white balance looks a bit off on the first to me?? Also, something to try next time if you do this shot again - I've seen some examples I like of these shots with some foreground interest - e.g. road markings. I can't quite find the example I've seen before, but this is close: http://www.flickr.com/photos/52758582@N03/8193399769/

Great thanks for the comments. I think you are right about the white balance. I noticed that the colours were different to other shots from the same place I think the white balance got thrown off by the bus going past.

Thanks all it takes is a tripod, a remote release and learning to master the bulb mode and metering for long exposures.

Caesar2010 said:
Great set, love number 1

Thanks. That is the one I am most pleased with too.

Back