London Bridge and Knightsbridge

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
More London Place, (y)

Certainly didn't expect the statue to be as big as it was as I was scrolling down - very impressive!

"Excellent" set of architectural out & about style captures Lee, liking all of these pic's very much.

"Its said that people who look up see a whole lot more and is something that most of us don't do, me included. I don't think I've ever snapped in this style ie looking up, must give it a go"

Last edited:
More London Place, (y)
Thanks Jak. :)

Certainly didn't expect the statue to be as big as it was as I was scrolling down - very impressive!

Cheers Roger. Yeah, it's a massive structure! There's a similar one in Tokyo that I've seen a photo of and probably a few others around the world. Yayoi Kusama is her name and it's a marketing campaign from Louis Vuitton.
"Excellent" set of architectural out & about style captures Lee, liking all of these pic's very much.

"Its said that people who look up see a whole lot more and is something that most of us don't do, me included. I don't think I've ever snapped in this style ie looking up, must give it a go"
Thank you George. Yeah, can definitely get some interesting shots looking up. Keeping buildings completely vertical is tricky without a tilt shift lens, but those things are expensive. Pop down to Harrods when you get a chance, you can't help but look up at this impressive lady decorating the store! :)

They put that statue up quickly, I was at Harrods last Thursday, I did wonder what the plinth and supports were, I didn't hang around as the rain was coming down in buckets.

You mean Thursday just gone or the previous week? If Thursday just gone, yes, that would be very quick as I was there this Friday just gone.

nice set, good work. (y)
Thanks David. :)

Good set, the first is almost out of a sci-fi movie.
Thanks. It is a bit sci-fi'ish. Maybe I'll name it 'Into The Void' or 'Time Tunnel'. :D

You mean Thursday just gone or the previous week? If Thursday just gone, yes, that would be very quick as I was there this Friday just gone.

Thanks David. :)
Thursday the 12th, I was taken there for afternoon tea for my 60th, the weather wasn't brilliant that week, cold,very wet and windy, the week after wasn't brilliant, I wouldn't want to be the one in charge craning that into place

Last edited:
I like the first one - even between trains it's not easy to get an empty tunnel on the underground. Well captured.

I like the first one - even between trains it's not easy to get an empty tunnel on the underground. Well captured.
Thank you Chris. I got lucky. Hadn't planned it as I was walking towards my train to go home when I looked to my right and saw the tunnel. Fortunately there weren't too many commuters there at that time so I stopped and waited for a minute until it was completely empty and lined up a shot. :)

Nice set Lee first and last stand out for me

Back