london hdr

Name
Chris Turner
Edit My Images
Yes
DSC_5328_1_3HDR_tonemapped.jpg

C & C Welcome

I like it. Kept it nice and natural, not over-cooked (y)

I'd disagree. Somethings gone a bit wrong with the clouds, and I'm sure they weren't naturally like that. Its a bit undercooked really. The sky is underexposed but under the bridge its ok. I think theres a good shot there if you can fix the processing issue.

im not sure how do i change the sky exposure without the rest bud

I personally think you've done ok. But, I keep looking at the picture and thinking you would have been better to take the picture from the other side of the bridge, so the sun was shining on it, rather than in shade.

yeah i know i took it as i was waiting to go on the London eye with the mrs for her b/d so lol she would not have understood lol

im not sure how do i change the sky exposure without the rest bud

Bing, I had the same problem at first, and not sure if you are using a single raw as i, but how i delt with it.
When in photoshop open the raw file, the set ( sky) one of your two images to a low exposure, also turn the contrast up turn the brightness down...
Thats how it works for me..

I figured thats what you meant. However you've missed the point. The I was commenting on the first comment where the guy said; "Kept it nice and natural" and the clouds in the image don't look 100% natural to me. I have no issue with overly dramatic clouds.

Back