Workshop London possible model shoot - Sunday 27th May anyone ???

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

One of our Pro TP members is trying to organise a model for a few hours too - anyone interested ???

I have another business trip to London for Monday 28th May, and will be traveling down Sunday 27th - landing about 11.30 a.m. so hitting the world for snaps from sometime after lunch on Sunday

I'm staying at the...

Grange St. Pauls Hotel 5* London‎
10 Godliman Street
London EC4V 5AJ

Which is which close to St Paul's - and generally the 'empty' business district on a Sunday - so I'm fancying a walk around the usual suspects, Gherkin area etc., but happy to shoot whatever

So if you're about and fancy a shoot / beer - add yourself (y)

Dave

Last edited:
Feeling posh I see..5 star hotels lol.... :)

I could pop out to the city for a walk around if nothing pops out....

Need to make a note in the calendar so I don't forget...

:)

was kidding about posh :)

Dave I know you now do all the training bit, but I thought it is a 'fun' outing only ?
unless pros and a model are there for fun as well :) in that case could take digital with me and not film as planned ;)

I'm hoping it is posh if its a 5* Lukas - but it was just £100 whereas a Premier Inn 5 miles away was about £80 - no brainer :D

Yep - the Sunday is all about FUN shooting

I did think of just fun shooting buildings, but one of the two Pro mates I know is into shooting models so I asked if he could get one; then my other pal said she could probably too/instead - so now its looking like there may be 4 of us and maybe a model

Or maybe three of us and no model

Or maybe just you & me

So the date is set - nothing else is other than having a FUN shoot :)

Dave

you have a date lol

I will take leica and d700 with 24-70 unless I sell d700 by then ;D

we need to agree on time...3PM ? later ?earlier ?

I'm hoping it is posh if its a 5* Lukas - but it was just £100 whereas a Premier Inn 5 miles away was about £80 - no brainer :D

Yep - the Sunday is all about FUN shooting

I did think of just fun shooting buildings, but one of the two Pro mates I know is into shooting models so I asked if he could get one; then my other pal said she could probably too/instead - so now its looking like there may be 4 of us and maybe a model

Or maybe three of us and no model

Or maybe just you & me

So the date is set - nothing else is other than having a FUN shoot :)

Dave

you have a date lol

I will take leica and d700 with 24-70 unless I sell d700 by then ;D

we need to agree on time...3PM ? later ?earlier ?

YAY I have a date :love::love::love:

With a Leica :LOL:

As for time - not sure as yet - leave it till a bit closer as I need my homies to come back to me yet - I'll post in here or pm you when I know more (which might be a few days yet still)

Dave

Yeah,
PM me with more details. that way I wont forget about it ;D

YAY I have a date :love::love::love:

With a Leica :LOL:

As for time - not sure as yet - leave it till a bit closer as I need my homies to come back to me yet - I'll post in here or pm you when I know more (which might be a few days yet still)

Dave

Have to think everything over but may pull out....
its Monaco GP that Sunday...race starts at 2PM.
Am thinking of recording it and watching after coming back....will see...

Looking like a meet at St Paul's for around 11.30 a.m. - text me your mobile if you're coming and I'll confirm everything tomorrow (y)

I'm on 07921 724 055

Cheers

Dave

1130am??not later?
in that case need to change plans we had with Hugh...

DG Phototraining said:
I thought you'd already pulled out Lukas ???

You don't have to join us at the start - just call later to see what's happening and take it from there :)

Dave

Yes and no :)
Plan was to meet with Hugh so I could play with 85 1 .4g and he with d800 :)
Go towards St pauls meet with you and run back for f1 :) or something like this:)
If we all meet at 11am then that's better.
We planned to meet at charring cross station...

DG Phototraining said:
Ok - well I don't get into London until 10.34 (at least depending on the train), then I need a taxi to my hotel close to St Paul's - hence 11.30 from St Paul's is my best bet - you ALL have my number so just text/call as suits you best :)

Dave
I think we can do St pauls at 1130.
Will txt Hugh to let him know.
He is busy today so may have no time for TP;)
Maybe Starbucks next to St pauls?

Hi guys,
I might be able to come out to play for a couple of hours depending on family commitments. Is there room for one more?

Cheers Dave will do. Is anyone meeting up earlier as I may have to shoot off about 1ish? I was thinking of getting into town around 10-10.30.
Phil

I'm on the way now.
Should be there at 11 or so depending or how reliable public transport is ;)

Cool. Just got to st Paul's. Going to have a wander round. Do you want to meet up at Starbucks still? I assume the one in paternoster square?

Phil1974 said:
Cool. Just got to st Paul's. Going to have a wander round. Do you want to meet up at Starbucks still? I assume the one in paternoster square?

One on left as you look at cathedral from front.

We are off towards south bank.
My number is 07908703420.

Good to meet up with you all yesterday. Nice to put some faces to the names :)

Back