London Trip

Keltic Ice Man

Glossary King
Name
Allan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there

I was called to London last week to a company meeting, but I made sure that as I was staying over for the night I would get down in daylight and take some shots :)

Any thoughts:

060424_DSCF0010.jpg

#2 - This guy stands for ages until someone puts money in his hat.
060424_DSCF0032statue-surpr.jpg

060424_DSCF0036statue.jpg

buc_palace_060424_DSCF0079.jpg

busatben060424_DSCF0013.jpg

covent-garden060424_DSCF003.jpg

door060424_DSCF0094.jpg

whowillbuyt060424_DSCF0030.jpg

TFL

Allan

Very nice shots, looks like you got to see quite a few sides of London:)

#2 would have to be my favourite if I had to choose, the surrealness of the living statue combined with the look of surprise and humour on the young girls face are excellent.(y)

Thanks for sharing:)

I'd love to see one of those guys/gals who do the living statue thing, it must be really hard work.

Drop down to edinburgh while the Fringe Festival is on Steep - the High Street is usually crawling with them! I used to go to the festival regular and sepnt huge amounts of time watching the street theatre - all my pics are on film though and I can't be bothered to scan them!

I love the Buckingham Palace one Ice Man - would it have benefitted from being maybe 15 minutes later though, to get the sky a little darker?
*note to self - MUST plan a day/evdening in London with the camera!*

Witch said:
would it have benefitted from being maybe 15 minutes later though, to get the sky a little darker?

Got to agree with you there Witch. It was at the end of a long wander, and I was hungry. Not a good excuse though.

Steep I was fascinated by the living Statue, how do they manage to stay still so long?

Think we should have a TPF meet at Edinburgh during the Festival for all the Northern members, anyone interested?

Thanks for Looking.

Allan

Back