London London Wander Revisited

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Would anyone be interested in a London wander hopefully before the youngsters are let out of captivity.
Pre Covid we did have a meander planned starting at Kings Cross up the Regents canal taking in places of interest along the way.
Alternatively we could stroll the other way down towards the city, both routes have plenty to see along the way

I'm interested (assuming I'm free that day).

Although I would not want to do it in this weather.

I'm interested (assuming I'm free that day).

Although I would not want to do it in this weather.
Not so keen either Peter, bit too warm for me too, always add a degree or three in town.

Hi Rich.
Yes, I'm up for re-starting the London Wanders again ;)
Ali would need it to be in the schoolm hols, so I guess for this one she would be a no.
Hi Tim

Not really thought about the specifics as yet, be nice to see you both again though.

I`d be up for the city route. But as the others have said, not in this heat ;)

Dependant on dates etc, as still in full time work.

Yes also possibly interested in joining dependent on date and weather. I work Mon-Fri so it'd have to be a weekend for me.

I'll give it until the end of the month and then see if we can find dates that suit the majority.

Personally not keen on weekends, transport is often messed up for engineering works.

Not forgotten about this, but its quite hard to find potential dates when the trains aren't affected by some form of industrial action.
Next week is out for a start, perhaps August might be a bit better, we shall see.

Any likelihood of this happening?

Back