London

That's it!!! I'm getting a 135mm f/2!!!

Superb shots (y)

Really nice shots....especially like No.1. Brilliant.(y)

Great shots - I really like these a lot.

My favourites are Westminster and The Tube. In fact, The Tube reminds me a lot of a shot I recently took in Melbourne. While I know it is poor form to post a photo in someone else's thread, I hope you don't mind me putting this up for 'coincidental comparison' purposes (yours is a better shot anyway).

Melbourne by Night by MJWC1, on Flickr

Great set! Particularly love #1, the Jubilee line is so photogenic! (in the right hands of course)

Also love the pic of the Shard under the DLR line- I work in the wharf and see so many people photographing the place- you've found a really interesting composition there.

Some brilliant shots there Niall

Especially like no.1 and 3 and 6

Also I just randomly clicked on your profile (just being nosy like you do). You're 15 years old? That's a hell of an eye you have, can't wait to see what you're producing in a few years if you're making photos like this now! :)

You've got to think outside the box to take good shots in London, You've done that and as a result your shots are great.

Splendid

Great set Niall.... Loving the 1st one, looks very familiar as I "messed around" with one taken there.
Just a small one as don't want to invade your thread...

Underground Urban by martyndt, on Flickr

Great set, talented chap :)

I think the first one is great. Love the lights on the right and the wall on the left. Almost futuristic.

As well as knowing what you are doing with your camera, you have an excellent eye for shapes, movement, colour and depth - really excellent.

Back