London

Edit My Images
No
20080924162739_20080921004417_122817_orig.jpg

this is a very different side of london i like it! i like how your eye is lead to the building, shame about the people on the bridge. im not sure weither i like the grass in the foreground or not :-s

where is this by the way?

Its like a version of what London looked like to Walt Disney. Strange, but I like it.

Andy

Really? I've been living in London for nearly 2 years - I've never seen this.... looks more like Disney/ Morocco... what actually is it? Is it really London?!!#

Quite like the shot though, where ever it is!

Really? I've been living in London for nearly 2 years - I've never seen this.... looks more like Disney/ Morocco... what actually is it? Is it really London?!!#

Quite like the shot though, where ever it is!

Yep it is london, not sure where tbh. It's just down the road from Buckingham Palace, in a park type place, with a river/lake/pond type thing.

I wouldn't have said London for that... Great shot though. I really like the framing (y)

Just looked back at some other photos from that day and it turns out its from the The Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Walk.

It's looking across the pond in St James' park towards Horseguards Parade. Here's one I shot from the bridge you can see in the OP's shot.

p501607512-4.jpg

Last edited:
nice pic mate.

the jungle of rooves is very intrestingm your pic shows it in more detail than mine, I also have a shot like that but with the Eye in it aswell.

Back