Lone Tree in Evening Light

Edit My Images
No
Took this a couple of years ago in the last few minutes of a great evening.

It's only 5 mins from my house and I've tried quite a few times before but never had good light.

Lone-Tree-in-Evening-Light.jpg

I like that, you get the impression of a nice warm sunset but without the sun.

works well for me mick - cracking light you had.

I think that's glorious. Personally, I wouldn't offset or even at all. I'd go square and have the tree right in the middle. It's more than strong enough to hold the frame IMHO.

Very nice indeed!

Beautiful ight giving you strong oranges which are complimentory to the blue of the sky.

Wonderous simplicity...works for me :)

Very Nice! I'm forever in love with that strange weather that shows itself every now and then, with a bright ground and a dark sky. Congrats on the great shot!
I actually wouldn't move the tree to the left. I know it doesn't QUITE fit the rule of thirds, but I love where it is now.

I think that's glorious. Personally, I wouldn't offset or even at all. I'd go square and have the tree right in the middle. It's more than strong enough to hold the frame IMHO.

Very nice indeed!

Beautiful ight giving you strong oranges which are complimentory to the blue of the sky.

Wonderous simplicity...works for me :)

Very Nice! I'm forever in love with that strange weather that shows itself every now and then, with a bright ground and a dark sky. Congrats on the great shot!
I actually wouldn't move the tree to the left. I know it doesn't QUITE fit the rule of thirds, but I love where it is now.

Thank's......

Hi Mick,

I really like this shot, the golden light against the dark sky works very well, Im also in the move tree to the left slightly camp but I also like it as is:)

Stunning shot! The contrast between foreground and sky is fantastic :)

So simple..if you'r there at the right time...wish it were mine

keith

It's a fantastic photo and the colours are amazing.

Excellent photo :D Another great example of shooting in the right light! Well done.

Gary.

Back