Long Tailed Cute Thing

Edit My Images
Yes
Not flying, not hanging from a twig and not passing anything through ... just looking cute

Shame about the stem, but these were taken only a few minutes apart, shows the difference the sun makes to an image.

174_056.jpg

have you got this one in a cage in the back garden Martyn? you're certainly getting some good shots of it (y)

have you got this one in a cage in the back garden Martyn? you're certainly getting some good shots of it (y)

:LOL:

There are a fair number of them at Belvide, they tend to keep mobile in small flocks, lucky timing put me in the same place as them on Sunday, due to there being a fair supply of peanuts about, they did hang around for a while ;)

Got to be one of the cutest birds about along with kylie of course, great shots as well

Excellent set Martyn.

They seem to be getting common around here too, the small flocks are meant to be family groups from what I've heard

:LOL:

There are a fair number of them at Belvide, they tend to keep mobile in small flocks, lucky timing put me in the same place as them on Sunday, due to there being a fair supply of peanuts about, they did hang around for a while ;)

Two good shots Martyn, looks like #1 is trembling with fear, what did you do to the poor guy :thinking: :D

Back