Long Tailed Tits

Edit My Images
Yes
Just got a new Sigma 70-300 lens to replace mine that blew up a few weeks ago - just a couple of LTTs from Fowlmere today

C & C welcome & appreciated

Alison :)

Nice pics, but could you tone them down a little , head and chest seem burnt out.
C

Nice pics, but could you tone them down a little , head and chest seem burnt out.
C

Thank you, I don't know how to tone them down so that they don't seem burnt out, I think that's my fault for shooting in jpeg and not RAW maybe :confused: ?

2 nice close ups.....Bit bright but a miracle you got them...they never keep still.

Keith(y)

good shots Alison you can still shoot in Jpeg just knock the exposure down a bit when shooting in bright conditions

Thanks Kaz, I'll remember that next time :bonk:

2 nice close ups.....Bit bright but a miracle you got them...they never keep still.

Keith(y)

Thanks Keith, tell me about it - they took me completely by surprise actually, I've not seen any at Fowlmere before - and as quick as they appeared they were gone again :)

Well you did ask me a few days back to send some to you :LOL: Well at least I know they arrived safely :D You are right they dont hang about long so you did well to get these shots, especially as you were not even expecting them to turn up. I think it was CT who mentioned in a post about what metering methods that sometimes you have to get in the habit of changing your settings on the fly, we dont all get it right each time but we can try to narrow the odds down. Well done again anyway.

Well you did ask me a few days back to send some to you :LOL: Well at least I know they arrived safely :D You are right they dont hang about long so you did well to get these shots, especially as you were not even expecting them to turn up. I think it was CT who mentioned in a post about what metering methods that sometimes you have to get in the habit of changing your settings on the fly, we dont all get it right each time but we can try to narrow the odds down. Well done again anyway.

Thank Rich, yes I did ask you so thanks for sending them (y) - can you let me know next time though so I can get ready for them :LOL:

Well done Alison, There is some nice detail there and you certainly have to work fast on these cute buggers. Good job (y)

Thank you very much :)

a good tip for keeping these still is super-glue on the branches:LOL: NO!! Im only joking... good photo of these birds that very rarely keep still...

Thank you, I knew I was doing something wrong Mark, I'll take some blue tac with me next time - see if that'll keep the little buggers still :LOL:

Back