Looe Cornwall 7am

Edit My Images
No
My advice dont stand in the water, its cold!
66367270gv3.jpg

Straight from camera apart from dust spot removal. Cokin P warmup

Lovely colours and mistiness (y) I really like that. Well worth the effort and the cold feet

Musta taken alota dry ice!

Thanks folks, wasn't planning on it but I was wet up to my knees afterwards. As soon as I got in the car all the windows steamed up and I had tyo put the aircon on full.
like I wasn't cold enough :)

Looe has changed a bit!!
Nice image , like it a lot.(y)

Thanks folks, wasn't planning on it but I was wet up to my knees afterwards. As soon as I got in the car all the windows steamed up and I had tyo put the aircon on full.
like I wasn't cold enough :)
Ah the dedication shown by us photographers knows no bounds! Of course it helps to be a bit mad. :LOL:

Fine shot and great atmosphere. Well done. :)

Where abouts was that in Looe, off there this w/e and that looks a nice spot for pics. I am hoping the weather is dry as we are walking over to Polperro on friday afternoon, really like that coastal path.

Absolutely fantastic shot, i love this style of photo and think you've captured the scene very well. but i dont remember looe being like this...aint it a harbour town with a small beach?

BOTH THUMBS UP (y)

Lovely shot and I agree with Natjag, no more processing required. Tis as it should be.

Andy

Back