Look at me !

gpa

Edit My Images
Yes
Took this yesterday, light was fading as it was about 6.30pm and a little overcast, so shot at iso 2000 into a dark corner of the lake. 650mm f6.7 I think. quite a lot of work post process but I am really happy with the result.
click pic for big.

Look at me !

I really like this. I think I should be saying it's a tad dark - but tbh, I love it as it is. The light falling on his right wing and the rippled reflection make it for me. :)

If I was being really, really picky, I'd suggest cloning a little bit of space below the reflection 'cos it's a bit tight - but that is a minor niggle. ;)

In my book, whatever pp you've done has worked a treat. (y)

Jean

Hi Jean thanks for your comments. I purposefully processed it dark to get a moody look to it but as you suggest I may have gone that little bit too far. I totally agree with you about the space issues...... should have given myself a little more headroom, A rooky mistake I don't normally make and without making too many excuses:D the shot was not planned as such so had little time to react.

The shot I really want both with my Swan stuff and Geese is the nice warm late day sun from behind me full on the subject.... If that had been the case here and in some of my other shots I would see far more detail..... still gives me something to work toward.

Again thanks for your comments (y)

Back