LOOK, NO insects

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Les you should be pleased with it and what you should be very pleased with is not having to rely on range of primary colours but juts the subtleness of the colours you've captured but still making a very beautiful shot (y)

Thanks all-Not much time free today

Maybe be on longer tomorrow, when I've caught up on work

Les ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Les you should be pleased with it and what you should be very pleased with is not having to rely on range of primary colours but juts the subtleness of the colours you've captured but still making a very beautiful shot (y)

Yes Les coming step up to the big leagues and take some of none primary colours... white specifically!

Excellent shot Les and love the detail.

Yes Les coming step up to the big leagues and take some of none primary colours... white specifically!

Excellent shot Les and love the detail.

Mmm one of my things at the moment until I move onto the next aspect - well you've got to try & say something different with ones comments - haven't one :D

Glad to see some non insect stuff! It's a photo I like a lot - you picked out the subject clearly but left enough of the pine needles to give it context and have it against a nice smooth background. Could maybe have had a little more light from below but works for me. Thumbs up :)

Glad to see some non insect stuff! It's a photo I like a lot - you picked out the subject clearly but left enough of the pine needles to give it context and have it against a nice smooth background. Could maybe have had a little more light from below but works for me. Thumbs up :)

Thank you Johan, I had no way of lifting the light, just me and a 105mm macro lens _ camera too of course- I could light paint some soft light in CS.5 but I prefer to leave images as shot if I possibly can

Nice of you to comment

Les ;)

Les it's a good un - it was me that originally made the comment too many folk rely on primary colours in their composition & I think taking white is more of a challenge so you've done really well (y)

Not strictly white though - I do like them that said

Les

Now then bossy are you setting eh rules for this thread - watch it or you know who will sort you out :p

Don't you just love it when someone in the middle (who would that be I wonder :thinking: ) stirs it up & they're off - Les & T.

Don't you just love it when someone in the middle (who would that be I wonder :thinking: ) stirs it up & they're off - Les & T.

Yeah i wonder!.. ( naughty dad)!.... thing is M would never admit anything for fear of being chuckled at.... but we know!:banana:

Back