Look what happens when you use a little imagination...

Jo

Name
Jo Fisher
Edit My Images
Yes
:LOL:

I know these aren't particularly great, but I wanted to share a neat effect I just discovered :LOL:

Both are click-able for closeup:

2. Now add 3 layers of fuchsia pink tissue paper to the pop up flash and what do you get....

Ruby's and fire! Hehe.

BTW can any ID the weed for me? (y)

Wow, that's really good.....

Congrats!

This is excellent, quite curious to know the thought process that led you to 3 layers of fuschia pink tissue paper :)

I like, I like lots.
Nice experiment.
Dean:)

This is excellent, quite curious to know the thought process that led you to 3 layers of fuschia pink tissue paper :)

I was thinking the same... c'mon, share with us - what made you try the pink tissue paper - and why 3 layers? :thinking:

Well I tried it with some run of the mill loo roll (1 ply) and it was still too bright, so I looked around and saw the tissue paper from a... erm.. purchase I made earlier in the week. Did one layer and it looked cool, so out of curiosity I tried a couple more :shrug:

It worked well on the rose I did later too! ;)

542964293_5b6bd35572.jpg

That looks really cool!
I discovered this little trick a while back, except I used a pair of, um err ... red lacey pants :D
Well! :bat: ... I only have white loo roll (hey hacker... I can feel another poll coming on).
I guess its the equivalent of using studio gels, though Im not so sure JoJo & I should try out our idea when in company! :nuts:

:LOL: Glo... though I don't wear my tissue paper on my private parts :shrug: I'm not shy about people see me use it!

:LOL: :LOL:

Novel idea.
Where can we get hold of Glo's undies to try it?

Back