Looking at Olympus E410 Kit

Name
Clinton Gaskin
Edit My Images
Yes
I am due to go on holiday in two weeks and my camera has decided to die, Fuji S20 pro it must be 3 years old and cost over £500 when I purchased it, so to replace it I am willing to spend similar money.

I have been out and held all the popular cameras and they all feel fine but I did like the small body of the olympus models. Upon looking at ebay tonight I have seen a recomended seller with this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-OLYMPUS-E...hZ008QQcategoryZ31388QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Its the E410 with both a 14-42mm and a 40-150mm lens and a 4GB memory card for £448

this looks like a great deal but as this will be my step into DSLR am I making the right choice ?

as long as you can learn the functions of a DLSR in 2 weeks you will be fine, but its always the right choice if you ask me, but maybe buy a cheap compact if you buy a DSLR so that you have something to rely on if you cant quite get the shots because you havent learned to navigate it yet...

ok just to let you all know I bottled out and went the safe route, today I purchased a Canon 400D :banana:

Looks like I have a few hours of play tonight !

Back