looking at reflections

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
i have been looking at reflections and as it was raining when i brought my camera (typically!!!:razz:) i cound'nt go out and try it out. so i took these 2 from the safety of the back door while it was raining.

(Linked)

(Linked)

any help and advice anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated

I can see where you're going with these and I do love reflection shots but the only problem with these is that theres not much being reflected :)

The 2nd wins over the first as I can make out the barbecue but to be really engaging I reckon you need a good subject to be reflected :)

The first does have a nice abstracty feel having said all that but overall get ye a good reflected subject I reckon! :D

Hope thats not too negative :( I look forward to some more as I think the weather will provide plenty of opportunities in the next month :D

I can see where you're going with these and I do love reflection shots but the only problem with these is that theres not much being reflected :)

The 2nd wins over the first as I can make out the barbecue but to be really engaging I reckon you need a good subject to be reflected :)

The first does have a nice abstracty feel having said all that but overall get ye a good reflected subject I reckon! :D

Hope thats not too negative :( I look forward to some more as I think the weather will provide plenty of opportunities in the next month :D

thanks mate your comments are really welcome. i agree i need to find better subject areas lets hope the weather improves:) fingers crossed lol

Back