Critique Looks like a damsel

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
I have seen these little things, very light in flight, they look like Damsels but im not sure what they are, Its the best pic of the 2 I got before it buggered off, how annoying.
View attachment 16172
This really nice butterfly just didnt want to leave the bush and let me get on with what I am trying to do better.
View attachment 16174

Thanks for looking and any C&C is welcome.

What the hell is that first thing.... on phone the focus looks good in #2 what settings did you use?

Like the blurred background and very environmental shot you are getting better Graham keep it up.

Lol I really don't know what it is, it's like a damselfly but smaller and lighter in flight.
No2 I think f5.6 or a Little more, ISO 200 and shutter 1/125 I think and no raynox, lol me bad :facepalm:
and thanks for the compliment. It has come out very good at :)

no idea on the first Graham

but the Butterfly looks like a Silver Studded Blue - lots around here as well

Thanks Bill, your right on the ID. :)

one very weird bug! I guess with all this hot weather and the way things get transported around the world so quickly, we might be getting a lot of foreign species in our gardens?

Yes the first one is very strange
love the butterfly it does look like a silver studded blue

are the silver studded blues the ones that they are trying to reintroduce in certain parts of the UK?

are the silver studded blues the ones that they are trying to reintroduce in certain parts of the UK?

Bill, I really don't know. Sorry. maybe someone can answer that.

Back