LOOP this week 12th>>14th Oct

"M"

Name
Meirion Williams
Edit My Images
Yes
A few from this week, mixed weather which led to some different takes(y) hope you like some of them.
DSC_6364.jpg

DSC_6560.jpg

DSC_6564.jpg

DSC_6618.jpg

DSC_6676.jpg

DSC_6894.jpg

'M'

No 4 is quite simply stunning!! Massive print on the wall that would look pure amazing!! (y)

Loving the first Tiffy shot, very nice. (y) Also like the 2 ship of hawks in number 6. And WOW!!!! Vapour from a herc, must have been very moist up there!! Im off up there tomorrow, so hope to have some good traffic, gutted I missed the Eagles aswell!! All in all, a very good set, well done.

#4 is amazing :)

Thanks all for the kind comments.
Yes pecrow they were taken from the Bwlch.
'M'

I would love to go to the loop and grab a few shots. i know it is in wales but where is nearest large town and is there a place you can get info when the planes are in action?

regards

....... where is nearest large town and is there a place you can get info when the planes are in action?

regards

Nearest large town(s) are Newtown & Welshpool but Machynlleth & Dolgelau are nearer to the action. Activity varies from week to week. There seems to be regular activity mid week but last week (half term) there must have been some major exercise on as activity much was higher than usual in my area- which is a few valleys away from the main Mach Loop.

Last edited:
Great shots I like them all though that last is excellent. Were they all taken with the 300 2.8?

Last edited:
Great shots I like them all though that last is excellent. Were they all taken with the 300 2.8?

Thanks again for the comment guy's.
MarkEvan yes NikonD300 & Nikon300 2.8 VR lens
"M"

Back