Lords & Ladies

Marc

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
The Polo club that I do photos for were hosting a do at the House of Lords the other evening and I was asked to come along and take some photos. When I arrived there was a stand with Polo photographs on display, most of them being mine. Some were printed at A2 and I was made up with the quality at that size! Pic below, followed by a selection of some people shots from the evening:

DSC04213001.jpg

DSC04223001.jpg

DSC04234001.jpg

DSC04289001.jpg

DSC04291001.jpg

#6 - A couple of pensive looking gentlemen.

DSC04296001.jpg

DSC04317001.jpg

Best club in town and they're showing your pictures, well done. Of this set, I prefer #2, the attractive lady 'cos she's an attractive lady and you've captured her well.

Thanks Russell. The young lady is Tracy, the Polo Club Secretary and many of the Lords seemed to make a point of trying to have a chat with her, can't think why! ;)

It escapes me too. I'm neither a Lord nor a gentleman, but I would have been tempted to exchange polo stories with her and I don't play the game. ;)

Congrats on your shots being shown like that (y) good set of the people. I like #6, looks very suspicious

Congrats on your shots being shown like that (y) good set of the people. I like #6, looks very suspicious

Cheers. I think they may have been some sort of Masonic hand signals. :D

Well done Marc, it must have been quite satisfying to see your shots displayed like that.

:clap:

Good result for the CV!

But then you deserved it didn't you :clap:

Superb (y)

Cheers guys, thinking of having a couple of them printed to that size myself - Good to massage the ego now and again! :D

Back