Lossiemouth West Beach

Edit My Images
Yes
This is my first go at posting a shot for C+C so hope it appears, please give me your honest opinions, thanks for looking.

2244457489_a20fcf2fdd_o.jpg

Original size now posted any comments most welcome.

Yer music's better than yer resizin!

change the url to img, that should do the trick :)

test, yep :)

2167348200_a4d51f7ced_m.jpg

Looks like a nice shot, however too small to view properly.

I had the same problem the first time I uploaded a image, from Flickr.

Rather than post the link from the page that your image is displayed on, right click on your image and from the properties post the address given.

Hope that makes sense.

yep, you are right I need to go back and sort the sizing........:bonk:, but I still dont know how to get the image up. :thinking:

Ok Im being a bit thick 'ere sorry and missed a couple of posts, will go back and sort sizing now.........standby

I'm sure there is an option on flicker for photo size, pick the largest and post the link here.

Right I am a dullard.....................should have tried to do this on something else first.sorry to waste space, will get some advice and try to post again............

have a look at this thread

right have read the thread and will give it another go....................thanks all

2244457489_575bd4b360.jpg

OK it works, thanks very much all for your advice, as always on here no abuse just help!!

you need / in front of the last img :D

Thanks dod, I sorted it, shame about the size though but hopefully it will do for now..

ok - back at the picture
I rather like it (y)
I tried cropping clouds/beach to put the horizon on a third and it didn't add or detract
so leave as is! (y)

Hi there! I like your image, But to me it looked a little flat, so I had a play, Hope you don't mind? Did the following to it.

High pass sharpen
Selective area contrast mask
Saturation (Only slight)
Levels
Burnt in the top right sky area as well to add a slight graduation (Though didn't do a good job of this bit, rushed a tad :))

2244457489_a20fcf2fdd_ocopy.jpg

:)

Thanks guys, its always good to see what other people would do to your photos, gives me ideas for future.............thanks again.

Back