To Touch

touch.jpg

To Smell

scent_sm.jpg

To Share

grapz.jpg

Regards.
Rob.

#2 for me too, but the set works well, have you laid it out as a tryptic at all? that would look very cool

All good shots, but not sure about the 3rd... maybe because you switched the subjects and to share a kiss may have been better than the grape.

Forgot to say IMO of course.

nice! :)

...but the first two shots really are superb - if the backlighting on all three was the same, it would also work very well

Wow, what a great series of pics. I like the first two as well. Agree about the third though, a kiss would have worked better imo. Very nicely done though.(y)

Jewel L)

Can you give us a clue as to how the lighting was laid out. I'd like to try something like that but never get the backlighting right

The were about 2metres from he background, a single studio flash with honeycomb was between them and the background, set off to one side.
That's all.
Using a reflector or white panels would have filled in more of the foreground.
The slight light from under them is residual bounce from white floor. Easy got rid off if desired buy standing them on black paper.

They are great pictures. Having seen the last two I'd say ignore the one with a grape in and set the others up in a square formation poster size and they sell for sure.

The one with the grape doesn't work for me either, but the rest are excellent..
I like the fact there is a little light bleeding underneath them on some of the shots as it helps to define/show the contours of the models body's...

I *think* I've seen these on IRC if you're the same trebs from #photography. They're still damn impressive each time I see them. Great lighting and execution.

Love these they are great, if they were mine I would be very happy. Would love to have these on my wall. If the people in them were a couple they would be very happy to buy them I am sure.:)

Back