Low Fly .... Cad West.. First visit..

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all made my first visit up the hills for a bit of Low Flying, awesome sight to these these guys doing what they do best, a few pictures from yesterday ..
IMG_8407.jpg

IMG_8395.jpg

IMG_8413.jpg

IMG_8492.jpg

IMG_8494.jpg

IMG_8508.jpg

Thanks for Looking ...

You seem to have the basics m8 and from what i have seen of other peoples first attempts at this place you have some really nice pictures.
They are all pretty decent in their own right but i like Number 1 myself just because it shows a lot of the area.

Those are some ace shots! Liking number 5, just the fact that you can virtually see into their cockpit... not sure what's more impressive the capture of that moment or the manuver so close to the ground?

Where abouts was this? Nice shots :)!!

No 6 is the pick for me. I can't recall seeing too many of the tornado pics with the wings swept back.

Hi,

A good set of images there for your try. It's quite difficult panning on these subjects at the speed they're traveling at. You were also treated to a rare sight low level, swept back wings! This shot still eludes me! Well done.

Glen.

I'd say 4 & 6 are soft but its still a really good set and for a first time you can't complain.

having been there for my first time i found it a great experience, these do look slightly OOF to me however i know how hard it is to get good shot of them.

5 is good capture, and 6 the content is very rare, perhaps slightly fast shutter speed and better focusing, for first time theyr good, very difficult to shoot, especially if windy as we found out lol

Back