Low Fly

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
Went to Mid Wales yesterday, 1 Tornado and two F15's. Weather was quite bad, got soaked. Shots are not as good as they could be, but not bad considering the awful conditions.

3887255558_f506f27233_o.jpg

3887255414_a992470e4f_o.jpg

3886458767_7a8c024fbc_o.jpg

Nice to have met you yesterday in all that rain. I'll post some photos later tonight.

Ian

Went to Mid Wales yesterday, 1 Tornado and two F15's. Weather was quite bad, got soaked. Shots are not as good as they could be, but not bad considering the awful conditions.

Och I don't know, No2 isn't bad:D

You went then did ya mate, sorry wasnt a good day for you, i went to coningsby on wednesday and had a cracking day watching the typhoons, definatly go back there again.

You got a real bashing with the heavy showers. We watched them come across to your patch from Corris corner.
Superb shots considering the conditions...the 15's could have been lower for you.

hi all nice shots it was very nice to meet you i was one of the lads with kev shore cant wait to get up there again just going through mine now will post some soon speak soon

Hi Allan.
The weather may have been crap for all 3 days, but we did have fun! Great to see you again mate and can't wait to do it again.
Now, knowing what the weather was actually like. These are cracking shots. It would have been impossible to improve on them.
Well done mate.

Kev.

P.S
Did I tell you we had an Apache low and slow yesterday? :D

great shots, the fluff looks ace, cracking few days, was good to meet few of you guys up there too, great shots considering the conditions :)

Back