Lowepro Primus AW Black

I think it's safe to say that Jessops are clearly over-priced since Camera King have them at £55. Once delivery charges are taken into consideration, there's only £2.50 in it.

these are on a managers special for £49.99 at london camera exchange in Manchester

Looks nice.
But it seems as though there's minimal amount actual camera gear space, if that makes sense?

Looks nice.
But it seems as though there's minimal amount actual camera gear space, if that makes sense?

It's not a bag for someone who has 2 bodies and 8 lenses. But if you have 1 body and 2 or 3 lenses and want some space for food/clothing or other bits it's ok..

It's not a bag for someone who has 2 bodies and 8 lenses. But if you have 1 body and 2 or 3 lenses and want some space for food/clothing or other bits it's ok..

Have you got yours now?
I'd be looking at getting a Nikon D200, Nikon 70-300mm VR, Tamron 17-50mm F2.8, SB-600 flash, and hopefully another 2 lenses (small-ish ones!) in the coming months.
Would this fit do you reckon?

I had one of these and sold it on. My 50d with a grip didnt fit properly and my 70-300mm lens had to lie sideways. You would get all the stuff in you mentioned but would need to use the top compartment as well.

Oh that's no good.
Shame, as it looks just right for my needs. Apart from the lack of gear space :D

Cheers for the reply.

So did anyone end up getting one of these? I'm considering one as it seems to be a good compromie between camera bad and daysack.

So did anyone end up getting one of these? I'm considering one as it seems to be a good compromie between camera bad and daysack.

I have one. As you say, a good compromise. I don't have much kit so it does me. Plus has a tripod holder and storage for some food/drink so all good for those afternoon walks.

Back