LR6 Update

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
About 12 months ago I spent a fair bit of time, unsuccessfully, trying to find a straight-forward link to update my new LR6 (Perpetual) to 6.14 which I'd installed onto my new 27" iMac running on High Sierra . Eventually, I came on here to see if anyone could help me . I can't recall who it was who posted the link but I was able to update with one click on that link.Then I had a problem with the iMac at the end of April and it went back to Apple twice..(.fortunately, under guarantee) The problem was sorted (it was also upgraded to Mojave) and without going into all the ins and outs I had to re-install my LR6 DVD. So, I'm back to square one. Unable to update to 6.14.

I'm hoping whoever it was reads this and could post the link again or if anyone can post a link that will do it I'd really appreciate it.

I've tried this one https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-previous-version-apps-download.html but after selecting Mac OS (64 bit) the last option, it downloads into my DL folder and when I open it ,it takes me back to the table.

Is this the post that worked before?

I'm not sure. I know I tried many links from various sources and I think the link posted on here was in a short list and had written ,in small letters..LR6 update.

I read that Adobe weren't making it easy because,as Rich says, no more stand alone and 6.14 is the last update. I just don't use it enough to pay £9.98 a month for the CC cloud one they now have which is what a lot of users are saying on the various forums.

Last edited:
Give the link I posted a try, if you follow their instructions and it still doesn't work give the live chat a try
I used it successfully when my old PC crashed with LR6 on it which meant I couldn't reinstall on to a new machine.

Did you get it sorted out John?

Back