LSWPP.LMPA. LBIPP. Show us your Wedding Panel for Licentate!

On the Huh

Little Ball of Fur
Name
Zulfi
Edit My Images
Yes
I failed two with the SWPP:crying:
I agreed with my mentor's findings. :eek: My clients, although on a budget were pleased with what they got for their money. Perhaps that's what matter!
If I were charging more, I would have been grilled probably! :puke:

Anyway, I think it would be nice to see various L panels from members of the various associations, societies, institutes etc.

I know a panel of 20 is required with most of these , so a link will do with perhaps posting your favourite from the panel on here?

It's been a while since being a member of the SWPP, but I will try and post my failures up if I can find them without too much hassle. (I have a different website and a new hard drive, so may take some work.)

I failed two with the SWPP:crying:
I agreed with my mentor's findings. :eek: My clients, although on a budget were pleased with what they got for their money. Perhaps that's what matter!
If I were charging more, I would have been grilled probably! :puke:

Anyway, I think it would be nice to see various L panels from members of the various associations, societies, institutes etc.

I know a panel of 20 is required with most of these , so a link will do with perhaps posting your favourite from the panel on here?

It's been a while since being a member of the SWPP, but I will try and post my failures up if I can find them without too much hassle. (I have a different website and a new hard drive, so may take some work.)

Make sure the SWPP have judged you on the right images because I have a friend who also failed twice and both times he realised from the feedback that they werent looking at his images but someone else's.

I was in the SWPP for a couple of years until I realised there was little or no value in it for me so I pulled out and joined the MPA and have my qualification board in December (although they already have some of my images in use on their website which is nice)

Much prefer the way the MPA do it, actual prints are judged and they like you to attend the judging for an interview too.

Back