LTT`s

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
A couple of odd shots from the other day so thought I would share, #2 did come out way under exposed, so I just had a play about in editing and kept it on the darkside :thinking:
Thanks for looking.

lt_filtered.jpg

lt2_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
The 1st is great
Crop the left birdie out if the 2nd

#1 is definitly a cracker, but I do like #2 quite a lot as well - might work with a portrait crop taking the other tit out (Would have liked to see that more in the frame, but they are rarely co-oprative!)

Thanks all for the comments, yes Richard as you say they are rarely
co-oprative. On this ocassion though I asked him if he would mind moving along the branch a bit more and turn his head the other way ;)

LT5_filtered.jpg

lt3_filtered_filtered.jpg

co-oprative. On this ocassion though I asked him if he would mind moving along the branch a bit more and turn his head the other way ;)

No 1 and this one for me Rich - cracking poses.

You have some nice images there Rich i like the first one a lot i might be tempted to clone out the branch at the top left hand corner though keep up the good work
Regards
Richard

LT5_filtered.jpg

Belters(y)

Wonderful set, I find these never sit still in one place and I'm still trying to get a killer shot of one just like your last shot is.

Thanks all, as per Rich`s suggestion I have cloned out the twigs

lt5-1.jpg

lt4.jpg

I changed my mind i think you should put the twig back but on the lefthand side of frame
Only Joking still a nice pair of shots
Regards
Richard

Back