LTT

Name
Gordon
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken yesterday, the first LTT for me having tried several times to get a decent shot of this very active little bird..

Thank you for viewing.

5348256281_a6d051edde_o.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Thats a belter of a shot of a beautiful little fellow, and one of my favourites. I think I would consider cropping the branch out at the top of the picture Gordon, its a little distracting, other than that its spot on for me, well done (y)

Thats a belter of a shot of a beautiful little fellow, and one of my favourites. I think I would consider cropping the branch out at the top of the picture Gordon, its a little distracting, other than that its spot on for me, well done (y)

I agree - cracking capture. So difficult to get a shot of these little fellows. Never seem to sit still.

Nice pose, well caught. Colour looks spot on.

Thanks Trev, thought about removing the branch but decided to leave it in as it seemed to frame the LTT.

I agree - cracking capture. So difficult to get a shot of these little fellows. Never seem to sit still.

Thanks arclight.

Thanks CT, shot yesterday with the same settings as for the Blackbird & Great Tit, therefore must have been my heavy hand with the processing.

Regards: Gordon

:agree: Thanks for sharing (y)

"Same settings as for the Blackbird & Great Tit, therefore must have been my heavy hand with the processing."
Or the rose-coloured Spectacles Gordon :LOL:

:agree: Thanks for sharing (y)

Or the rose-coloured Spectacles Gordon :LOL:

Could also have been the reflection off my cold red nose!

Thanks Rich.

Thank you all for your comments.

Regards: Gordon

Back