Lucilia sericata

Another terrific shot can I ask what you used
Thanks Rob, Camera is an Olympus OM1 Mk1, Lens is the OM systems 90 mm macro. Flash is Nissin i60A diffused with it's built in diffuser plus the plastic diffuser supplied along with a Lastolite micro ezybox diffuser, all this is mounted on a Wimberley F2 macro bracket with 90 degree adaptor. I also have an L bracket from four legged thing permantly attached to the camera to mount things including this flash set up on. This shot was hand held. Phew, just ask if you need anything else or if I have forgotten something or not been clear! Trigger was an Nissin Air 10s, makes wireless flas very easy.

Adrian

Very nice work, great detail :)

Thanks for all the info Adrian appreciated. I also have the 90+OM1 with Goxox v350 and homemade diffuser. I also have an STF8 twin flash but havnt yet worked out how to get better diffusion. I have a bit more to learn get to the standard of your images.
Bob

Thanks for all the info Adrian appreciated. I also have the 90+OM1 with Goxox v350 and homemade diffuser. I also have an STF8 twin flash but havnt yet worked out how to get better diffusion. I have a bit more to learn get to the standard of your images.
Bob
For my STF8 flash I have used some of that thin foam sheet that is used to wrap delicate items for transit, I have simply foulded some up and stuffed it behind the plastic diffusers that come with the flash, not perfect but better than nothing.

Thanks Rob, Camera is an Olympus OM1 Mk1, Lens is the OM systems 90 mm macro. Flash is Nissin i60A diffused with it's built in diffuser plus the plastic diffuser supplied along with a Lastolite micro ezybox diffuser, all this is mounted on a Wimberley F2 macro bracket with 90 degree adaptor. I also have an L bracket from four legged thing permantly attached to the camera to mount things including this flash set up on. This shot was hand held. Phew, just ask if you need anything else or if I have forgotten something or not been clear! Trigger was an Nissin Air 10s, makes wireless flas very easy.

Adrian
which finger did you use on the trigger :ROFLMAO: :exit:

Last edited:
Back