Lucky me, free stuff!

Name
Neal
Edit My Images
Yes
Film gear given to me this week from a couple I work for who are moving house and have had a clear out.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Can't say how lucky you are, no images I'm afraid :eek:

Ive seen I have no images:) First time ive tried to upload any. Is there any info on here of how to upload??

Your images in that photostream are protected so you can't post them straight from there on to here. You need to open the files individually, right click and copy the image location, then click "insert image" here, and paste in the address.

In the meantime here's a working link to the stream: LINKY

Yep, you jammy beggar. Some nice kit there.

Andy

I have an adapter to fit the 50 & 200mm lenses on my 40d as well:) I reckon between 200 and 250 quids worth on ebay, not that i`m selling it, my collection could get out of hand!

Also got a m42 2X teleconverter as well, I could do with more weeks like this!

now your getting greedy ! :|

p.s. get yourself a minolta 700si or 600si and you'll have a killer combo with those lenses ! :)

Nice but check the 400mm out very carefully for fungus, they're prone to it when stored for a while.

Don;t suppose you fancy swapping that SMC takumar for my later one in excellent condition (assuming yours is similar) but mine has the rubber focussing grip? All my Super Tak lenses have metal focussing rings like that one but the 50mm f1.4, and the OCD geek in me wants them to match :)

Back