Lulworth cove l

Dominic5749

Im bored with it now
Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
No
hello all this is one of my first shots with my D300, i took it the other weekend. This small low res don't do it any justice in my eyes. it looks fantastic on my imac. Well hope you like it, as i love it.(y)

DSC0333_low_res_.jpg

looks pretty good to me at this resolution so you must have some blessed eyes!!

thanks for the kind comments, this was a bit hard to get to ihad to climb down the cliff edge to get this! But well worth it.

That's a cracking shot.

Great perspective and framing - but I find the processing makes it look slightly too unreal to my eyes. The rock in the foreground almost looks painted in, and it looks like there's some oversharpening showing on the skyline?

Yeah there is abit , but thats from just sharpening the low res shot up abit cos they dont look that great. the original is waybetter, tbh ive not done hardly any photoshop to it i think i saturated it +4 and thats about it. Natural colours :)

thanks mate , i think i might do! im off to scotland for a week in afew weeks so i will see what i can do.lol

lovely shot Dom(y)

you finally got the d300 out of the box :woot::wave:

I really like that shot. It's a nice change to see a different angle and I think it works very well.

Very nice indeed. A pretty complex composition but a very simple and clean looking shot. Not an easy trick to pull off at all.

Cracking shot mate, you made the best of the relatively flat light I would say. (y)

thanks everyone for your comments, ive got loads more to look through from the weekend i went away . so some more will be on there way when i get chance and time! off to scotland in 2 weeks for 8 days so hopefully get some crackers there.

Beautiful shot, Love the fog/smoke effect on the water; used to compete in a 1 day event near there each year, bought all the memories flooding back(y)

Tara

Thats a belter! Well taken. You have a great eye for composition.

Thats a belter! Well taken. You have a great eye for composition.

Thank you very much, i have got a couplemmore shots taken with differnt shutter speeds. ive got one with a good long shutter speed which looks good.

(y)

Back