Lumix DMC FZ7

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Hello, new here!
I'm wondering what lenses are available for my camera? I can't seem to find any?! I've looked on Panasonic website but still nothing.
So i'm hoping you guys can give me some info on the where abouts or if i'm wasting my time looking.

Thanks Steve :)

That seems to be a bridge style camera so the lens will not be removable.

Do you mean filters like a polariser to go on the front? (which might be a good idea but I don't know if it has a thread on the front of that camera)

Have a look at this link I think you need an adaptor to use any filters or additional conversion lenses. My dad had one of these and I can't remember if the adaptor comes with the camera or not? I think it does.

The filter size is 52mm, so any 52mm filters will fit it. As for conversion lenses, the raynox ones are very good but I don't know of anywhere to buy them in the uk. Have a google, you may turn something up.

Yes i do believe i have the adaptor for the camera, its to hold the 'lens hood' in place?
Also it has thread on the front of the camera and obviously the adaptor aswell.

That site is very helpful, I'm giong to search for a supplier now, I'm not to fust about buying abroad though.. Works out cheaper from the states :D

Thanks for the replies.

Steve

Check out AVforums there is a 1.7x Convertor for sale in the classified.

Back