Lytham Windmill

Quite pleased to see a photo of this as I was planning on taking a little look at it when there in a couple of weeks (y)

I prefer the colour version but I do think with a little bit of a tweak you could really being it to life (y)

Welcome to TP :wave:

Matt
MWHCVT

Ive never taken a shot from that angle Paul looks good a bit tight in the frame though

Quite pleased to see a photo of this as I was planning on taking a little look at it when there in a couple of weeks (y)

MWHCVT

Its not far from your hotel Matt also theres granny bay a little bit further past the big lake

Granny's Bay and Fairhaven Lake are nice, especially when you get some blue sky (very rare!) reflecting in the water.

Thanks for the advice Dave, its a crop taken from an original. ill get that uploaded later on, but i dont think it works as well as the tight crop.

Paul

Its not far from your hotel Matt also theres granny bay a little bit further past the big lake

I spotted it on google earth earlier today while looking for potential locations (y)

Matt

Sure I mentioned it when we did the sunset at St Annes, good night that was (y)

It's more than possible that you did, but I was a little drunk on that sky we had that evening on 8th Jan :LOL:

Back