Mac Mini and ccStudio Printer profiles location?

Name
Russell
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I use or did use on Windows OS a Colormunki Photo for my icc paper profiles.
On my Mac I cannot for the life of me find once created the profile, I have looked in the
  • Macintosh HD/System/Library/ColorSync/Profiles
  • Macintosh HD/Library/ColorSync/Profiles
  • Inside the Application Support folders at the system & user levels cannot see them at all. I am using the ccStudio app as the previous app that was released with the Colormunki Photo does not seem to be supported anymore (It is quite an old app now) I get the test strips to print as they should use the Colormunki to take there reading and all goes as should with the message "Profile Created" if I go a bit further to change any colour within the ccStudio app it tells me to choose what profile to use (I created 2 with the same colour strips when I could not find the first, thought maybe I had done something wrong) Although the ccStudio says there are 2 to choose from I cannot even find them within the Mac system. I also understand that the profile should be automatically placed in my On1 Photo Raw application. Any help please? Thankyou Russ.

Macintosh HD/Users/username/Library/ColorSync/Profiles

Open up finder.
Click Go on the menu bar
Press the option key to show the Library folder.
Click that then navigate to ColorSync->Profiles

Last edited:
Macintosh HD/Users/username/Library/ColorSync/Profiles

Open up finder.
Click Go on the menu bar
Press the option key to show the Library folder.
Click that then navigate to ColorSync->Profiles
Hi thank you but I hope as can be seen there is nothing there.
Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 12.57.47.pngScreenshot 2023-11-06 at 12.48.38.pngScreenshot 2023-11-06 at 12.47.40.png

Oh do tell, please; I've also lost a profile....

Hi, well I had to run round the houses but eventually got there.

In all the options to get to the library the only one the profile showed up in was with the Click Go on the menu bar
Press the option key to show the Library folder any other way including add profile option within On1 and the profile did not show up in the library.

Once found had to drag the profile into the Profiles folder.
Watched this video to see how to drag and drop on a Mac.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkOMzC0PMC4

Back