Mach loop - Accommodation....? Cottage

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Might be in the wrong thread, but am trying to get the attention of a certain breed of togger... :)

Planning on heading upto the Mach loop in October half-term for a week primarily to get some shots of planes. Having managed to convince the wife to come along, there will be a group of 4 or 6 of us heading that way.

Can anyone recommend some nice cottages up that way? preferably dog friendly but not essential. To keep the wife happier.... a hot tub would be a bonus...

Thanks in advance.. :)

Thanks Kev,I love that website.... you can even search for "Hot Tubs" as a requirement!

I fully intend on taking my hiking kit and doing a bit of exploration whilst im there too. Im into hill walking so will be lending out some kit to the 1 other guy who wants to come and take photos :)

Will certainly take me brew kit up there :) if allowed, will check nearer the time.

Just a question, is it really loud through the Loop ? it's loud down at Conigsby but it's really open there with no sound ricochet as such. If it is do you were ear defenders ?

A pop up tent comes in handy to get you out of the elements when it does turn. A lot of the guys now use them. Helps keep your camera gear dry too.

Kev.

No its not loud. I shoot at Coningsby regularly and the loop is tame as far as noise is concerned. You only see them for a few seconds anyway..

Kev.

A pop up tent comes in handy to get you out of the elements when it does turn. A lot of the guys now use them. Helps keep your camera gear dry too.

Kev.

thats not a bad idea :) ive got one of those.... will remember to pack it.

Back