*** Mai - Luang Prabang

Name
Jacob
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking for some crit on this one guys. It's a bit of a different shot to my usual black and white portraiture and landscape work. I shot it this morning at *** Mai in the incredible city of Luang Prabang in Laos.

The processing was a very subtle HDR, bit of a contrast, saturation boost, light vignette, sharpen, white balance,distortion correction/crop and a very slight glow in Color Efex to make it pop. Would love your opinion on this as it's so far from my comfort zone.

Image Replaced

Last edited:
i have to say i love the content in the first shot, love the colours and yes as you say it's gone a little soft... but the composition is nothing like you've displayed in #2. The crop along the bottom just gives it a 'snapshot' look.

#2 is wonderful.. love it... great conversion (y)

i have to say i love the content in the first shot, love the colours and yes as you say it's gone a little soft... but the composition is nothing like you've displayed in #2. The crop along the bottom just gives it a 'snapshot' look.

#2 is wonderful.. love it... great conversion (y)

Cheers for the comments! Don't know whats happened to the first, gonna give it another play in PS (y)

Back