Mainly Mustangs !

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, Went to Breighton airshow today for the 1st time, Weather wasn't too good at first (just a bit windy and dull), then it just started to brighten up as I left.
I didn't know what to expect and it was a bit quiet at first - prob due to weather, but I ended up with a few shots that were ok, but most were of the Mustangs.
Anyway, here they are;

BreightonDSC_0049-01x.jpg

BreightonDSC2_0010-01x.jpg

BreightonDSC2_0015-01x.jpg

BreightonDSC2_0023-01x.jpg

BreightonDSC_0069-01x.jpg

BreightonDSC2_0052-01x.jpg

Mustang pilot briefing guest passenger
BreightonDSC_0064-01x.jpg

Spitfire pilot
BreightonDSC_0058c-01x.jpg

Sorry..forgot what this bloke was in
...edit, I remembered, it was a YAK I think
BreightonDSC_0026-01x.jpg

Cheers,
Rich :)

Oh, and here's my packed lunch :D

BreightonDSC_0012-01x.jpg

lol at your babs and long thing...:LOL:

nice shots mate i would like to shoot something like this one day ..if you do another give me a shout if i can make it ill be there like a flash.. " so thats where you were today i did check my phone,,"
nice shots mate..

Nothing at all with P-51's, georgeous plane to look at (better than the spitfires and hurricanes, but not as nice as the Mosquito IMO)

Nice pics with just the right amount of blur on the props. (y)

lol at your babs and long thing...:LOL:

nice shots mate i would like to shoot something like this one day ..if you do another give me a shout if i can make it ill be there like a flash.. " so thats where you were today i did check my phone,,"
nice shots mate..

LOL, can't beat soft white baps!

Sorry I didn't make it today, weather didn't look too good and I couldn't face the long drive so opted for something local.
That's the 1st airshow I've taken photos at, there is another one over here (Yorkshire) at Elvington in August I think, so give me a shout if you're accross here. :)

Nothing at all with P-51's, georgeous plane to look at (better than the spitfires and hurricanes, but not as nice as the Mosquito IMO)

Nice pics with just the right amount of blur on the props. (y)

Ooops, just re-read what I said - I didn't mean to imply that there was owt wrong with Mustangs (I love 'em actually), just that they seemed to be the only really interesting planes there that I managed to get any half decent pics of. BTW - the Sea Fury is my personal fave of these old planes :) .

Rich

Nice shots,
Ill be opacking baps for sunday provided the severe weather warning does not come true.
Ill be packing for all seven of us as we have 5 kids.
Looking forward to this and hopefully ill get some pics that are ok unlike legends that out of about 1500 pics i maybe got 3 so so ones.
As continuous focus was turned off, and i was there for both days....Doh.
All the best,
james,

Bye the way do you know the bannana is a natural anti depresant, not supprising then that its britains fave fruit and we get through about25 million tons a year.
Wish they still agreed with me as i love them but my stomache seams to have had a falling out withthem.
May be due to over kill while i worked on 2 fruit and veg stalls for about 4 years.

Lovely set of baps Rich - the planes aren't bad either ;) even though I was expecting cars for some bizarre reason :nuts:

Love the baps. Rest arnt too starchy either :D

All nice, but i love the detail shot of the exhuasts on Janie.
Cheers.
Dean:)

Lovely shots Rick, I'm sure I must have seen you as I was there all day and got similar shots to yours..:)

PS: Did you get burnt alive too..:help:

Lovely shots Rick, I'm sure I must have seen you as I was there all day and got similar shots to yours..:)

PS: Did you get burnt alive too..:help:

I think I saw you, but you were deep in conversation so didn't want to bother you :) .

I left as the sun started comming out (when that Dakota:shrug: thing came in) so avoided the sunburn. Looks like I should have stayed a bit longer to get some of the other planes, particularly that tri-plane (nice pic in your set (y) ).

Rich

Back