Majestic Swan

gpa

Edit My Images
Yes
Something a little different from me, Swans are my fav bird to photograph as can be seen by the section in my website. This was taken in the low winter sun about 11am so the light tends to be a little blue. I played around with the blue in post processing and after several attempts I have a picture I'm happy with.

I hope you like it and as usual comments welcome good or bad:D
Click for bigger.

Very interesting light.
:thinking: I think it works...I might of liked to have seen a shot taken a brief moment before this one, when the sunlight was on the Swans head instead of it's back.

Anthony

I think it's a bit to centrally placed, possibly a much tighter crop would add more impact, nice shot though.

I tried a tighter crop but it just didn't work for me, ideally i would have liked more room to the left for the swan to swim into but sadly there is a bloody great big buoy just out of shot.

Busby I agree but the bloody lake is covered in gulls, geese and an assortment of other birds all dying to get their min of fame.

i'm off for a few days but may have another play and post a tighter crop when i have a chance.

cheers
for the comments

Back