Male Wolverine at CWP, free at last...

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Was at Cotswold again today, glad I went as the male Wolverine has just been released from quarantine (literally today), not the best photos, but glad I got some, he is an active little fella at the moment, running all over the place :D, as yet he has not had a face to face with the female (she spent the day watching him from up a tree. Anyway the shots.

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

Thanks for looking.

He looks excited to be out Stu. Are they together and she was just avoiding him?

Excellent news - thanks for the update - really like the first shot. Great expression.

Nice looking boy, Stuart. Interesting times ahead!

Thanks Tara, thinking of camping there :D

He looks excited to be out Stu. Are they together and she was just avoiding him?

He is very excited to be out, they are in together as of this morning, she was just hiding up a tree, they closed the area of late today to give them some privacy, and think they were going in to help thing along :D, the only down side was they kicked me and Ryan (TheNissanMan) out as well :shake:

Excellent news - thanks for the update - really like the first shot. Great expression.

Thanks Fi, he was enjoying rolling around in the dirt when I got that one.

By "free" I thought you meant that it had escaped and was roaming around CWP!:D:eek:

By "free" I thought you meant that it had escaped and was roaming around CWP!:D:eek:

Think that is the only thing that would keep me away from the place, no way I'd go near there teeth :D

Wow is he really that different coloured to the female, she looked a lot darker ?

Wow is he really that different coloured to the female, she looked a lot darker ?

His stripe is a lot lighter than hers, which will make telling the difference easier :D

Back