robhooley167

Sir, my fingers are stuck together
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello

Had a bit of a landscape session with Woodsy and a couple of non TP mates
This was the first time i had taken my "new" Mamiya RB67 out and unfortunately Woodsy's lightmeter died and mine was being a bit fiddly too
Shot this on Adox 25 and devved in Rodinal, No filters used

It's on its way to being my most viewed photo on Flickr

Down The Valley by Ghosts n Stuff Photography, on Flickr

Thanks
Rob

Its a nice try but you really needed filters there, there is just too much dynamic range in the photo for the film to cope with. Its ended up with the sky looking blown in places (it may actually not be, I can't look at the curves right now) and the foreground being so dark the detail is lost. ND grads next time! ;)

Great location Rob, though you really should stop borrowing my Hoover bag to dry your neg's in ;)

Couldn't resist having a wee tweak with the dodge and burn just to bring out the rocks a little more... if you don't like it, say, and I'll zap it.

5826033362_11f47984fd_b_edit.jpg

Thanks guys :) This has had no tweaking done to it at all, exactly how it came out of the dev tank (and scanner :p) the sky is fine on the negative so im assuming that the scanner has done something to that, but the rocks are a touch on the dark side i agree. i'm going to have a play around with it tonight :) I like the edit TBY, i have no issues with you doing it, nice and useful :) i need some negative cleaner and some 120 neg sleeves, just realised i have only got 35mm

Thanks for dropping by

Back