Man and Wife..

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
this is my very good mate and his good wife..
i did a shoot for them a few weeks back. i have edited the pics and got them back today they are happy with what i took..

i am allowed to show a few of my mate and his wife but not the kids .. so here is a few to be going on with..

disco-1.jpg

disco-2.jpg

disco-3.jpg

thanks for looking all comments welcome as always..

md(y)

#3 for me - they look so relaxed!

:agree:

No 3 for me, they are having fun! and you captured it!

Nice shots MD.
No3 for me, as said before, they look really relaxed(y)
Dean:)

thanks everyone ..

i had a feeling that the last one might be the pick of the bunch...:LOL:

cheers md (y)

i like the first and last the best where they look the most comfortable. Not sure if its my monitor, but it feels like the subjects need more light, it's almost like they are in shade from the light reflected from the background.

i like the first and last the best where they look the most comfortable. Not sure if its my monitor, but it feels like the subjects need more light, it's almost like they are in shade from the light reflected from the background.

many thanks for taking the time..
i will look into the light..(y)

md(y)

Not a fan of studio pics but I have to agree no 3 is an excellent photo I think because they look so natural and relaxed. I also quite like no 2 (y)

Not a fan of studio pics but I have to agree no 3 is an excellent photo I think because they look so natural and relaxed. I also quite like no 2 (y)

well since you dont like the studio shots then i will take that as a compliment..

md(y)

yep,nice shots,but number 3 does it for me...very "natural" pose...:LOL:

cheers stan..:naughty:

md(y)

Back