man on bridge

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
i have 20 30 pictures of a man on top of a bridge about 100 feet up and another 200 feet down to the sea, i was wondering what i should do with them, i don't know if any newspapers would be interested, i dont know what the man was doing on there, i think he was drunk or high or something else, im after abit of advice here please, thanks

ftmftm said:
of a man on top of a bridge about 100 feet up and another 200 feet down to the sea,

Not sure if I read you right here...you mean he was 100 feet up, then 200 feet down? Does this mean he jumped, or you took photos from two different places.

Was he a flyer? (jumper) :D If there was any sort of police attendance then it's probably worth contacting your local newsapapers, but do it NOW. Stories become yesterdays news really quickly.

he is still there, there was over a dozen police cars, about 7 fire engine's, a couple of ambulance's, the coast guard was there, in case he fell into the river, there was railtrack workers there aswell (the bridge is the main line in and out of the city) so the whole railtrack was down.

Ahh gotcha...I thought he'd jumped and you'd quicksnapped the descent :p

Definately get onto the local newsdesks immediately...Like CT says, news becomes very old very quickly.....

Good luck with it, and please let us know how you get on (y)

i foned the local rag but there is no one there, ive left my fone number so i will just have to wait until tomorrow, i will let u know how it goes, thanks David

Stick around in case he does jump!

That said, the local papers round here don't report jumpers at the request of the police (I'm told). It seems that everytime a jumper makes the papers there's a rash of copycat incidents.

Back