man on the bridge (pic's)

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
here are a couple of pic's of the man on the bridge, my local rag said they might use them. will just have to wait and see.
manonbridge4.jpg

manonbridge3.jpg

manonbridge.jpg

its the main railway bridge into the city, there was over a dozen police cars, about 7 fire engine's, a couple of ambulance's, the coast guard was there, in case he fell into the river, there was railtrack workers there aswell (the bridge is the main line in and out of the city) so the whole railtrack was down.
i dont know how long he was there or why, but definately look like he was drunk or high, as he was very unsteady, bare foot with no top on and just a pair of jeans on, he even walked to the bottom of the arch, thats when we thought he was coming down, but it was only to get a cigarette from a man trying to talk him down, he smolked it and wobbled back up the arch

good pictures, is he still there??

Looks like yo were shooting from the top of St. Mary's carpark.

Good captures - proof that you should always carry a camera(y)

there was over a dozen police cars, about 7 fire engine's, a couple of ambulance's, the coast guard was there
Makes me sick - all those resources tied up for hours because of this idiot.

I could have got him down in 30 seconds with a rifle.

GfK said:
Makes me sick - all those resources tied up for hours because of this idiot.

I could have got him down in 30 seconds with a rifle.

i know what you mean mate. he was sitting on the top of the arch legs hanging over waving at the traffic

The bit I can't understand is more than one ambulance , he'd either go in one ambulance or in a bucket ......

mrgubby said:
The bit I can't understand is more than one ambulance , he'd either go in one ambulance or in a bucket ......

It was a nice sunny day and all the emergency services wanted to top up there tan a bit, Can't blame em really.:clap:

Back