Man v Dog

Name
Marc
Edit My Images
Yes
After cloning out the aeroplane and it's vapour trail i thought that leaving it in adds something to the picture, what do you think..?

mvd-tp.jpg

Thanks for looking )

Third time i`ve looked at this, sorry, it just does`nt do it for me at all,I can`t fathom out what your trying to achieve with it.......:shrug:

I have to agree.
Kinda interesting, but not quite there (and the pooch is missing an eye..)

Third time i`ve looked at this, sorry, it just does`nt do it for me at all,I can`t fathom out what your trying to achieve with it

Ummm, a picture of my dog with an aeroplane in the background, it's not difficult to fathom at all, this is a photography forum..!!

it's not too bad...with the other eye in shot it would be a cracker I think, or with the dogs head turned more to the left! I'd perhaps think about cloning out the "smudge" on the LHS of the pic :shrug:?

Ok, fair enough. I don`t see what the vapour trail adds or detracts to a rather odd photo of your dog in that case.

Each to thier own though, if you like, what else matters......(y)

I like some of the stuff that I photograph......:LOL:

I thought that maybe the brutal contrasts between the complexities of manned flight and the simplicity of my dog looking, for want of a better word, hapless, made for a strong statement or maybe i smoke too much pot :shrug:

I`ll have a joint and look again tonight then.....:D

No need to look very hard.
Just get it cropped as tight as you can to the dog and tidy up that strange looking streak mark on the left hand side above the flowers.

Back