Manc Nighttime Snaps

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
No
These are just a few Ive taken with my recently bought 600d, pretty pleased with it and cant wait to get a proper lens for it!

1071aoy.jpg

2dmfv5v.jpg

b7ase1.jpg

qouhc0.jpg

easb5d.jpg

Really liking #2 and #4

#2 looks like you were in a bit of a precarious position, not often you get such a low view point with this type of shot

#4 looks almost Tron like with the tall buildings all lit up at the top, only slight thing i'm not keen on is the misty/foggy sky

I'd certainly be going back to shot #4 again if i were you when you have a more interesting sky, possible during the blue hour

Very nice shooting.

Really like the second one, great long exposure! Love the way that the streetlights and the lines of the road lead your eyes into the photo :)

thanks guys.

the second was indeed taken in a precarious position, its on my drive home from work and I knew it would make a good shot but had to psych myself up for it. I would like to take it again when its busier or perhaps do a longer exposure but both of those things scare me so we'll see.

I'd be very happy to have taken these.

#3 is a fantastic shot, and I like #5 as well - but I think they'd all look better with a touch more contrast but that's personal taste.

#1 almost looks out of focus but I think it's down to the mist in the sky. #4 is a similar shot but much better so I'd lose #1 from the set and then you have a very strong set of 4 images.

Back