Manfrotto 057 3 section tripod

Me too, it's brilliant. I bought mine second-hand, but at the time they were nearly £800.00. Thankfully, I picked up a used head too as they weren't far off £400.00.

It just goes to show how much profit they make on these when the prices start tumbling . . . :rolleyes:

Me too, it's brilliant. I bought mine second-hand, but at the time they were nearly £800.00. Thankfully, I picked up a used head too as they weren't far off £400.00.

It just goes to show how much profit they make on these when the prices start tumbling . . . :rolleyes:

I am debating whether I need another as a second, given how stout they are - I doubt it. It's £20 more than a 055 - which is nuts for the build and quality on offer.

I am debating whether I need another as a second, given how stout they are - I doubt it. It's £20 more than a 055 - which is nuts for the build and quality on offer.
Best make it quick Steve, I've just ordered one at that ridiculous price!
An absolute steal. Hugely robust, solid and carbon light, just what I've been after.
My 10kg Benbo Mk1 can now retire to the studio.

That’s a bit of a pain. I’d put one in my basket earlier but had to go out before I had chance to press the button, just back in and it’s gone up £200 :(

I have one already but that was a great price :)

Keep checking on my Update.
Due Saturday, in transit from Lombardy.
Really looking forward to this (horrible to say, but the sheer weight of the Benbo put me off being outside a lot).
On a positive note, this will be a 'hobby refresh' and a kick up the proverbial to get out again.

Well done for getting a better price. :)

Back up to £569 now for the last one. :(

Well, it arrived today.
A solid, robust and clinical bit of kit.
Just need a carry strap for this now.
Thanks for the initial heads up.
PM sent Steve.

Back